Everyone needs some sort of satisfaction to hang on their lives. In learning process, marriage, affairs, family life, at work place and everywhere at every time we need this comfort, mental happiness. Everything we do for that! Life is really a combination of activities which are done only with the hope of happiness. But did we receive it?
“If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” –Oprah Winfrey
American philosopher and poet Ralph Waldo Emerson says that, “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
So, the True happiness is letting your life to enjoy and live in peace and harmony with the society with a balanced maintaining of body, mind and soul.
Why we search the Happiness?
Happiness is what we are interested in. Indeed it is the inner feeling of winning some goals in our life journey. Followings are the factors which researchers found of happy people.
- The people who are really in a happy mood become more successful.
- When considering on reaching goals, people with happiness have done well.
- The people with happiness not only have mental fitness, but also they are healthier in their mental level.
- So of course, they live longer.
- People with happiness are always in a friendly manner so they have better relationships to survive.
- Even when focusing on the education for an example, a student who is with happiness is really learn well than a student with a negative mood.
Happiness is money or other???
Anyone can argue that money should be there to be happy. They even give you examples that if family has scarcity of money, they will lose the meaning of life. But remember this, everything is up to you. One can survive with $100 but it is not sufficient to him. So he really have no satisfaction and it means without the happiness. But another one have the same amount of money and it is more than enough. He satisfies with what he received. So he have the happiness. Finding the meaning of one’s life depends on understanding. Feeling healthy or not, good or bad depends on satisfaction. It means exactly the ‘Happiness’.
Can you be happy with losing?
If your answer is ‘yes’ really we respect you. If you can help people in need with the meaning of life, you have the different sense of happiness. Happiness is really with the meaning of giving than taking. Where the meaning generates instead of giving than taking, there is the real “Happiness”
Secrets to Living a Happier Life
- If you practice to see only your failures and losses, you will loss the happiness too. If you focus on the positives, you can have the happiness. But it is the hardest thing ever, one can do!
- You have to patiently bare the pain and losses in your life. Same alike the victory. But you can simply celebrate the victories keeping the thought of “anything will loss at any time”.
- Don’t mix up your works and life. There may be issues with you job. You have to be alert not to get those issues to your home. Keep them at doorstep when you enter your home. So then you will find your work–life balance.
- Practicing mindfulness is one of the most important factors to the happiness.
- All are not same facilitated. Some may have a rich family background. They may inherited with wealth and respect. But it means not that anyone can’t acquire that sort of achievements. If you have not gained that, accept the imperfection. Not only with you, But for everybody. If you accept the imperfection, it means you can deal with every failure with a cool mind.
- In your life, you may have to do some certain tasks without any interest. It may be at workplace, at home or anywhere. But what you have gained with completing that task with dissatisfaction? So, love what you do in your life.
- Spend wisely with a sense of “simple life leads to happiest life”.
- No one can exactly say that you can live tomorrow. So even you have problems in your life, Stop worrying and live in the moment. Feel the Happiness.
- Cultivate gratitude. Most probably, the society may reflect back it to you.
- Build meaningful relationships.
- Spend the time with nature whenever you can. (tips for a happy life)
Happiness can be vary in terms of Joy (A brief feeling of the present moment), Pride (A feeling of satisfaction about something that you have accomplished), Excitement (A feeling involves to looking forward with positive anticipation), Gratitude (A positive emotion involves to being thankful and appreciative), Optimism (way of looking positively at life).
It is also important to focus how you personally define happiness. It is a broad term and more definitions with more views. Than looking at happiness in this context, it can be more helpful to you to think about what it is really to you by going through this knowledge. No one can give it to one’s life. You are the creator of your own happiness. So enjoy the Happiness you are creating and don’t forget to share it!